Install Staples Right™ with Staple Ease™. With its durable and quality construction for year after year use, get off your knees and save time by properly installing staples efficiently with this versatile and useful tool. A must for any contractor who install staples, Staple Ease™ was designed by a landscape contractor for contractors. The stainless steel driving rod and solid aluminum handle will drive in staples right time after time. With its interchangeable feet, this versatile tool has feet to easily install drip irrigation, low-voltage wiring and more*
*feet sold separately
Staple Ease™ Staple Pro™ Driver
- Install Staples Right™ with the Standard Staple Ease™ Driver.
- Easily installs u-shaped 11-gauge staples of 4", 6" or 8" lengths with a width of 1" (standard size).
- Stainless steel driving rod and slide hammer action will install the staples into any ground condition including frozen ground.
- Install a staple every 3-5 seconds with its easy single load system
- Interchangeable feet makes it a versatile tool for all kinds of jobs including low-voltage wiring or drip irrigation* (feet sold separately)
- Durable, quality construction and design for year after year use.
- A must-have tool for all landscape contractors
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weighs 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Individual Shipping Specs: 36.25"x11.125"x15.5"