Install Staples Right™ with Staple Ease™. With its durable and quality construction for year after year use, get off your knees and save time by properly installing staples efficiently with this versatile and useful tool. A must for any contractor who install staples, Staple Ease™ was designed by a landscape contractor for contractors. The stainless steel driving rod and solid aluminum handle will drive in staples right time after time.
Staple Ease™ Circle Top™ Driver
- Install Staples Right™ with the Standard Staple Ease™ Driver.
- Easily installs u-shaped 11-gauge staples of 4", 6" or 8" lengths with a width of 1" (standard size).
- Stainless steel driving rod and slide hammer action will install the staples into any ground condition including frozen ground.
- Install a staple every 3-5 seconds with its easy single load system
- Interchangeable feet makes it a versatile tool for all kinds of jobs including low-voltage wiring or drip irrigation* (feet sold separately)
- Durable, quality construction and design for year after year use.
- A must-have tool for all landscape contractors
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weighs 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Individual Shipping Specs: 36.25"x11.125"x15.5"